2.4.1 install

Wilson, Sue LCC Sue.Wilson at lcc01.usace.army.mil
Wed Apr 14 16:52:46 UTC 2004

Are these groups required for all systemS in order for them to work
properly??
control                 Various control messages (no posting).
control.cancel          Cancel messages (no posting).
control.checkgroups     Hierarchy check control messages (no posting).
control.newgroup        Newsgroup creation control messages (no =
posting).
control.rmgroup         Newsgroup removal control messages (no posting)
The reinstalled system seems to think so.

I can now post but not read ... I think I can fix that so will try.

Sue Wilson
CEEIS EMAIL
Portland, OR
503 808 4965