Creating a backup news server - more information

Stephen Kitchener stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 31 15:23:25 UTC 2004

Hi,

This is more info to a question I have just posted.

I have to add that there are no errors in any log that I can find, inn or
otherwise, neither are there any indications that the request ....

/usr/bin/nntpget -u /var/log/nntpget.log -o gonzo

ever gets sent to gonzo (the server) , or leaves kermit (the client in this
case). I have had running tcpdump and on packets get sent from kermit at all
for nntp..

Steve
--
                 O  o