history file is munged after hard reboot

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Mon Jan 5 10:04:50 UTC 2004

In article <20030725.204955.112631030.kondou at isc.org>,
	Katsuhiro Kondou <Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org> wrote;

} } It would also be useful to have an easier way to pass -r to innd when
} } using rc.news (or maybe there is one, and I don't know it).
}
} I was wondering whether someone may be annoyed by renumbering
} whenever overview is rebuilt.  But my understanding is that
} it won't take so much time in renumbering for each of overview
} methods, and I think we can ignore that behavior.  So, I'm
} going to also modify to leave flag file which will be examined
} by rc.news if -r needs to be added or not.  Any comments?

I've just committed to do that behavior.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou