Problem with history - cant fgets after article

Steve Youngs sryoungs at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 8 01:18:38 UTC 2004

|--==> "RA" == Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> writes:

  RA> Steve Youngs <sryoungs at bigpond.net.au> writes:
  >>Here are the results of running innd and rnews under valgrind...

  RA> I haven't poured over this in detail yet,

That's OK, I've been without Usenet for about a year or so now because
of this, so waiting a little longer isn't going to be any trouble.

  RA> but I noticed that you're using the Tcl code.  If you don't actually
  RA> have Tcl filters, try disabling Tcl in the compilation and seeing if
  RA> that clears up this problem.

Sorry, Russ, that didn't help. INN 2.4.1 without Tcl still gives me
the "can't fgets..." whenever I do `rnews -U'. :-(

BTW, `make', `make check', & `make update' went without a hitch for
2.4.1.

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|              Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.               |