lock method used for buffindexed

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 20 09:08:41 UTC 2004

Przemys=B3aw Maciuszko <sal at agora.pl> writes:
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 05:59:07PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

>> I sent a question to Andrew Gierth, who was the person who showed me
>> that technique.  I'm not quite sure what to do about this.

> Any news on innbind/Solaris?

I have thoughts on how to fix it, which is going to be ugly but not quite
as ugly as a complete reversion to inndstart (although it does involve
innbind re-execing the application when this problem shows up).

I've been working about 13 hours a day since Thursday, so I don't have any
time for INN stuff right now, but hopefully that will change soon.

--=20