PATCH: Add size and post time of the article to tape (backlog file).

Sergey Babitch vinny at babitch.com
Thu Jul 8 18:58:13 UTC 2004

Hi, Russ!

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 10:51:55AM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:

> Sergey Babitch <vinny at babitch.com> writes:
>
> > 2) Cutoff articles obtained from tape (backlog file) at local news
> >    system, if age of the article is more then value of parameter
> >    "artcutoff" set at remote news system.
>
> Oh, one more question.  I can't tell from your patch how you figure
> out if the remote system rejected the article because it was too old.
> How did you figure that out?

   Sorry! May be I don't understan question...

   Send article to remote and receive reject result Connection
object. I want Cutoff articles from tape object before it will
be pass to Connection object.

P.S. Path _ONLY_ add size and post time of the article in tape
     (backlog file), and in internal data structure
     "struct article_s". All other later in anothe patches.

--
Good Luck! Sergey Babitch (SB551-RIPE) ICQ: 105517491 FreeLance Artist