INN 2.4.2 test release available

Heiko Schlichting inn-workers at cis.fu-berlin.de
Mon Jul 12 13:05:02 UTC 2004

Russ wrote:
> I've put a test release of INN 2.4.2 in:
>
>     <ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/inn/testing/inn-2.4.2.tar.gz>
>
> Please try it out and see if it works for you.

Compilation failed on my system (IRIX 6.5.22) because HAVE_PAM was set
to 1 but there is neither pam/pam_appl.h nor security/pam_appl.h include
files but libpam.so is available. The configure script should have set
HAVE_PAM to 0 if neither pam/pam_appl.h nor security/pam_appl.h could be
found as authprogs/ckpasswd.c requires at least one of both.

Heiko

Heiko Schlichting        | Freie Universität Berlin
heiko at FU-Berlin.DE       | Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung (ZEDAT)
Telefon +49 30 838-54327 | Fabeckstraße 32
Telefax +49 30 838454327 | 14195 Berlin