innd stops responding

Gary Thandi Gary.Thandi at 360.net
Mon Jul 19 14:11:39 UTC 2004

By snapshot, do you mean the truss I ran? Are you suggesting keeping the
truss running until a failure? The only bad part is that truss is very
verbose and creates a rather large file. Not sure if I'd be able to run the
command and have enough disk space.

Are there any good ovdb resources, someon could point me to as a start?