Duplicate message-id in history text

Zenon Panoussis oracle at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 28 02:32:19 UTC 2004

Persistent problem since a month ago when I messed up everything:

Rebuilding history, I get a zillion errors on makedbz in the style of
   Duplicate message-id "[1E1452C63E118829D12541DD6A337C9F]" in history text
and, no matter what I do, I can't get rid of them.

If I just sent the history file through sort|uniq, would I solve
the problem or create a new mess?

Should I assume that the articles are also physically stored twice in
the spool? If so, how do I get rid of the duplicates?

Framtiden är som en babianröv, färggrann och full av skit.
                                      Arne Anka