any idea why I am getting this storage.conf error and it throttles news.

Wilson, Sue LCC Sue.Wilson at lcc01.usace.army.mil
Thu Jun 3 00:05:00 UTC 2004

I am on vacation and we have not had a news feed for over a year.  Recently I
rebuilt the system to version. 2.4.1.
Until this throttle problem local users have had no problem posting to their
local groups.
Today, out of the blue, the feed from sprint started... and now I am getting
this error

If I unpause it, runs alittle while (minute or two) and then throttles itself
again with the same error.

Jun  2 20:45:53 nntp innd: [ID 297438 news.crit] SERVER throttle no matching
entry in storage.conf storing article - throttling
Jun  2 20:45:53 nntp innd: [ID 492761 news.error] SERVER cant store article:
no matching entry in storage.conf

Since I am away I have limited (modem access) and little of my docs, any help
would be great.

Below are my storage.conf entries

method tradspool {
        newsgroups: *