INN Stable 20040602 error

anne anne at unidata.ucar.edu
Thu Jun 3 22:12:57 UTC 2004

Russ Allbery wrote:
> The Doctor <doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> writes:
>

>>The above sendmail test did return me ot the prompt and
>>echo $? gave me 67 .
>

> Which is addressee unknown, which is what I'd expect.  Hm.  Try doing this
> with a known address that isn't on the local system?
>
> nnrpd just runs the program named in mta, so I'm not sure what could be
> going wrong with that.

I had a similar problem on my localhost when I tried to post to a
moderated group and moderatormailer in inn.conf was empty or missing.
INN would not post the article (without any good explanation).  Could
there be a missing moderatormailer somewhere?

anne at unidata.ucar.edu                  P.O. Box 3000
                                   Boulder, CO  80307