lock method used for buffindexed is now changed

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Wed Mar 3 10:22:28 UTC 2004

In article <20040227124016.GW1173 at virgin.gazeta.pl>,
	Przemys=B3aw Maciuszko <sal at agora.pl> wrote;

} Is there any way to fix it quickly? If I'll fail with expireover for =
2-3
} days my overview buffers will get full...

Unfortunately, I now don't have Solaris environment and
I don't enough time to investigate deeply these days.
I think it may take a while to fix.  But, as I noted
when applied the patch, this is not well tested, and I
hope anybody who runs buffindexed on CURRENT understands
it.  Anyway, I will try to figure out the problem and fix.
-- =

Katsuhiro Kondou