article expired - how can I delete expire time?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Mar 29 20:39:32 UTC 2004

Krisztian VASAS wrote:
> Hello all...
>

> "newsgroup server responded:Bad article number
>
> Perhaps the article has expired
>
> <1078175223.1288.6.camel at turha> (12)"
>

> I get this message when I would like to download an older message, which
> I haven't download yet.
>
> I'd like to delete expire time, but I don't know how. Can anyone help
> me?

What is it you're trying to do? I don't know what you mean by "delete
expire time," once the article is expired it's GONE. You can adjust
expire time to keep articles longer if you have more disk space, that's
how you control the time an article stays around.

Just be prepared to have the data take more disk space and some
operations to run slower.

--
    -bill davidsen (davidsen at tmr.com)