expireover: Cant't unlink <storage token> after rmgroup

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Wed Mar 31 00:09:17 UTC 2004

In article <qzuu10cwwci.fsf at butler.cc.tut.fi>,
	Matti Saarinen <mjs at cc.tut.fi> wrote;

} > I think there might be a problem somewhere related to this case.
} > Could you tell me which version you're running?
}
}  The INN version I'm running is STABLE-20040316.

Ok, there should be no problem with that version.

}  The problem is now gone or at least the error messages have
}  disappeared. Could it be that when the group was removed while the
}  expireover was running it got confused?

I investigated how the problem came again, and noticed that
you should not have such errors for cnfs so long as
storage.conf includes cnfs entry.  That error happens when
expireover runs without cnfs entry in storage.conf, while
I'm afraid it exists :<

p.s.
It seems that news.daily runs w/o delayrm since expireover
tries to purge old articles.  I'd recommend w/ delayrm. It
will reduce expiration time if you run tradspool.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou