Cleanfeed install and config

Dominik Klein Dominik.Klein at FernUni-Hagen.de
Tue Nov 2 09:00:18 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

currently trying to install cleanfeed on an INN 2.4.1 Server.
Cleanfeed version is the latest beta (since "everybody should use the
beta release) from http://www.bofh.it/~md/cleanfeed/

Unpacked everything and read README.
Well, unfortunately, it does not say anything about installing!?

So what I found out (google ... ) is where to put the conf and the
cleanfeed script ( ~newsbin/filter/ ) but what I am actually wondering
about is how to configure it.

I compared our old cleanfeed installation with this one and the conf is
like completely different. Don't know the exact version of our old
installation but the conf is actually more of a "parameter - value" thing.

I can't find any documentation on configuring cleanfeed so far, question
in news.software.nntp did not really bring anything that helped me out.

So is there any documentation or will I really have to get through the
entire perl code?

Thanks for help,
Dominik Klein