Moving newsgroups with posts

Praveen Ramaswamy praveen1 at india.hp.com
Wed Nov 17 04:03:18 UTC 2004

Yes I tried after I faced this problem. In fact I am not sure how to disable
artcutoff. First I tired commenting the line #artcutoff: 14 ..Then I
uncommented and tried other options. Can you please tell me what values
should I give for artcutoff and /remember for this kind of a requirement.

Now if I set /remember/:0 will it work ?

Regards
Praveen R