Cleanfeed install and config

Nigel Telles ntelles at metrohm.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 21:00:26 UTC 2004

On Nov 2, 2004, at 4:00 AM, Dominik Klein wrote:

> I can't find any documentation on configuring cleanfeed so far,
> question
> in news.software.nntp did not really bring anything that helped me out.
>
> So is there any documentation or will I really have to get through the
> entire perl code?

Hope this helps
I have cleanfeed-0.95.7b installed on my system.
Type man cleanfeed and it contains lots of the parameters and what they do
but remember minus obviously latest changes.

If you go to www.rpmfind.net search for cleenfeed ( look for your distro or
a maybe a noarch rpm )
Download this and use midnight commander on the rpm file you have downline
loaded this should enable you to see into the rpm and extract the man page
which may get you started.

Thanks

Nigel Telles
There is a Place for Both Linux and Microsoft Windows in this World !!