INN New user....

Jeffrey M.Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Wed Oct 13 00:05:16 UTC 2004

On Oct 10, 2004, at 1:28 PM, snoop at email.it wrote:

> Someone can tell me what can i exactly must do (manually) to
> approve/reject a message in a moderated newsgroup?!

Well, the message arrives in your email.  In some fashion you need to
post the message to the server (just like the user originally did)
except with an Approved: header listing the moderator's email address.
It can be somewhat complicated to get the message from email back to a
news-posting program capable of adding the appropriate header.  There
are many ways to ease this process (depending on how many messages you
have to moderate) and some tools that people have found useful.

You might start reading here:

     http://www.newsreaders.com/groups/moderated.html

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur