Client problems

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Fri Oct 15 16:43:59 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm having problems downloading articles from an inn newsserver I've
just configured via nnrp. It occurrs with both Outlook Express and Pan.

Basically if I check for new headers in subscribed groups the client
doesn't find any, or very few. If I force download all headers in the
group, It download a big amount of articles alredy marked as read.

Someone told me these are both buggy clients, but switching client is a
solution, and I don't think is the real problem.

I will test this with slrn too as I have time.

thanks

Luca

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are confidential and may also be =
privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender =
immediately, delete this message and do not disclose the contents to any =
other person, do not use it for any purpose or store or copy the =
information in any medium.