INN New user....

snoop at email.it snoop at email.it
Mon Oct 18 14:51:12 UTC 2004

Excuse me for the private mail Mr.Vinocur.
Thank you very much for your help....but I have not resolved this problem.
Sorry...I'm a novice here and I've already readed the link that you
write to me...
...when email arrive to moderator's address I edit it as new, I've tryed
to change the header with "Approved: originalheader" and "Approved:
moderatoraddress at domain.org" and simply "Approved:" and send all
directly to the newsgroup but server send again all to moderator address
and don't post it to newsgroup! ;D
What's wrong??
Thank you!!

Jeffrey M.Vinocur wrote:
> On Oct 10, 2004, at 1:28 PM, snoop at email.it wrote:
>
>> Someone can tell me what can i exactly must do (manually) to
>> approve/reject a message in a moderated newsgroup?!
>

> Well, the message arrives in your email.  In some fashion you need to
> post the message to the server (just like the user originally did)
> except with an Approved: header listing the moderator's email address.
> It can be somewhat complicated to get the message from email back to a
> news-posting program capable of adding the appropriate header.  There
> are many ways to ease this process (depending on how many messages you
> have to moderate) and some tools that people have found useful.
>
> You might start reading here:
>
>     http://www.newsreaders.com/groups/moderated.html

 Sponsor:
 Interessi alti, massima libertà. È Conto Arancio di ING Direct.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=660&d=18-10