INN New user....

JG jg at cms.ac
Thu Oct 21 07:55:55 UTC 2004

hi,

> Someone can tell me what can i exactly must do (manually) to
> approve/reject a message in a moderated newsgroup?!
> Tanks a lot.

i have attached a script by Dave Taylor, which i'm using on my local
news-server. i don't know if you have ssh-access to the server, so i
don't know if this works as intended for you.
i get the postings on a local mail-address on the server and i run the
script as follows:
cat email | submit local.announce
(where local.announce is my moderated group)

you have to adjust the first few lines in the script, where you have to
set your paths, email address for the "Approved:" header and the
followup newsgroup (where the replies should go).

*hth*
JG

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: submit