Coding application for INN

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Sep 8 17:04:08 UTC 2004

Ulrich Massamba wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to code a for personnal use a sort of innfeed to feed an
> SQL database like MySQL and i wonder if there's some documentation
> about how all the stuff function or do i read the innfeed source ?

If you just want a few bits of information, you can embed them in the
feed in many cases (see the newsfeeds doc). Alternatively you can put
the access information in a file and run batches. That gives you some
protection against spikes in article rate, failures, etc.

--
    -bill davidsen (davidsen at tmr.com)