Convert feeder-only to feeder+reader

Mike Zanker mike at zanker.org
Mon Sep 27 09:24:40 UTC 2004

Hello,

I need to add reading capability to a feeder-only box (running 2.4.1).
The box currently has overview and reading disabled and is using CNFS.

I presume that this is simply a case of enabling overview and reading
(and modifying the daily expire to include overview).

I'd also like to start with a new active file because the current one
has become very untidy with many unwanted groups. Can I do this without
affecting the history database or article spool?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mike Zanker
Northampton, UK