Expireover: "Can't expire ..."

Toon van der Pas toon at hout.vanvergehaald.nl
Wed Dec 28 20:37:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 11:08:09AM +0500, Pavel V. Knyazev wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I could only get rid of it by zeroing and rebuilding overview database.

Yup, that did the trick.
I rebuilt the overview database a week ago, and the error messages
have stayed away since then. Thanks for your advice.

But I keep asking myself: what caused this problem in the first
place? I can't remember any system crash. I only remember running out
of space in the overview buffer files twice. But that shouldn't cause
these kinds of problems, right?

Regards,
Toon.