Perl Enabling / Disabling

John Konings john at system-z.nl
Fri Feb 11 13:18:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

Here the log

--
Server status:
Server running
Allowing remote connections
Parameters c 10 i 50 (1) l 1000000 o 1011 t 300 H 2 T 60 X 0 normal
specified
Not reserved
Readers separate enabled
Perl filtering disabled
--

As you can see the perl filtering is disabled. And I also think that this
Has to do with a other problem.

Innreport give my the next error on my terminal

--

[root at skully html]# /usr/lib/news/bin/innreport -f /etc/news/innreport.conf
Error in /etc/news/innreport.conf line 11: must be 'section' instead of '#'

The configfile is a standard file and the directorys are made in /www/html

Rgds.

John