clarification

Praveen Ramaswamy praveen1 at india.hp.com
Sat Jan 1 06:37:45 UTC 2005

Hi,

Can some one clarify my following quires, I have asked the same earlier also
but I did not get much clarity.

1. On my old news server storage method is set to CNFS and it stores
articles in the following path
~news/spool/articles/hparticles/newsgroupname/articlenumber

  On my new server also storage method is same. Also cycbuff.conf is also
same. But I don't see anything under the path ~news/articles/.......

I have understood the CNFS concept, but why there is a difference when I am
using the same storage method is what I would like to know.

2. When I say CNFS it "first is fist out" right? Then how remember:/ in
expire.ctl will effect ?

Regards
Praveen R