INN snapshots working again

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sat Jul 2 07:58:10 UTC 2005

INN snapshots should be working again.  You can get them as before from:

    <ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/inn/snapshots/>

or from:

    <http://inn.eyrie.org/snapshots/>

Different than before, the source tree is compiled (with make warnings for
CURRENT) and run through make test and make check-manifest, and no new
snapshot is generated if any of those things fail.  Instead, I'm notified
in e-mail so that I can go fix it.

I'm going to be working on more infrastructure stuff this weekend, as well
as going back to doing more work on INN 2.4, now that I'm back from
travelling and have some time to do other things.