Disabling (part of the) timers ?

Christiaan den Besten chris at prolocation.net
Tue Jun 14 00:02:26 UTC 2005

Russ, Rusty.... sorry for that, blame it on the evening beer ;)

No 'rare' notifications in the news.notice, news.err or news.critical.... :(

Is there anyway I could run in more verbose mode ?

bye,
Chris

Christiaan den Besten <chris at prolocation.net> writes:

> Hi Rusty,

Rusty?  :)

> Using the -current of June the 9th wasn't working very well. I noticed
> today it had not been expiring any headers anymore since the update. A
> downgrade to 2.4.2 made me able to expire again.....

> Is there any known upgrade-path to be followed, or is something broken?

There shouldn't be any upgrade path needed.  Are you sure there are no
error messages in syslog?  I'm not aware of anything that would have
broken expiration.