I can't send articles to the linux.* hierarchy

Gutierrez Ruesga, Irene gutierri at gestion.unican.es
Wed Mar 2 15:48:46 UTC 2005

I'm  trying putting it like moderator to moderators.isc.org and also with
moderators.bofh.it. They do not leave the server. The mail server sends
messages like:
The original message was received at Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:39:34 +0100
from news at localhost
----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
linux-test at moderators.bofh.it
linux-test at moderators.bofh.it... Deferred: Connection timed out with
attila.bofh.it.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old
The messages are not stored in 'outgoing' to go out.

Irene