Bug in authprogs/domain and doc/external-auth

Todd Olson tco2 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 15 17:53:21 UTC 2005

Hi Jeff

At 22:17 -0500 2005-03-08, Jeffrey M.Vinocur wrote:

>It turns out that this has been fixed in CVS for almost a year.  Todd,
>I guess you might want to download 2.4.2 before any more of these
>things pop out of the woodwork.

Glad to hear it had been fixed.
Sorry to bother you.

As for v2.4.2
I had been reluctant since
   a) the isc site still lists v2.4.1 as the latest release
   b) it was not clear to me from inn-workers that the more recent code
      was stable, and I am stretched thin

I guess since one fix I need is in Current I'll be deploying that.

Regards
Todd