High-availability inn?

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen larsi at gnus.org
Wed Sep 14 23:01:21 UTC 2005

> Yeah, or you can just sync up the active file first and then it doesn't
> really matter.  (It only matters for going forward.)

Yup.  I was thinking more about getting a, er, methodology in place
for setting up (possible) mirrors.  If I could have the admins of
these other servers first unpack a (static) tar file of configuration
files, they would then get all the groups/articles in place via the
feed.  It might simplify things a bit in the long run.

  larsi at gnus.org * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen