separating readers and peers

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Sun Apr 9 08:15:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

were are running a single innd with both readers and
peers on the same machine and have separated them to
different ips.

We would now like for stats purposes to enforce that
readers connect to the reader ip  and peers can only
connect to the other ip but can't seem to do this with
a single inn.

What we would ideally like to do is set noreaders
in innd and only bind our feeder ip in the inn.

We would then like to run something that binds
our reader ip and forks the nnrpds.

Ayn ideas ?

Greetings
Christian

Christian Kratzer                       ck at cksoft.de
CK Software GmbH                        http://www.cksoft.de/
Phone: +49 7452 889 135                 Fax: +49 7452 889 136