File conversion

Gary Lopez gary at catapult.com
Wed Apr 19 23:46:21 UTC 2006

Hello,
	I have searched the archives and the web in vain. Maybe someone here
can help me. We recently had our newsgroup server stolen and all the
information is gone.
	Luckily there are some replicas of the information we had in the
newsgroup in personal e-mail accounts. Some of these e-mails date back
to 2002. The person has over 15,000 e-mails in their Microsoft Outlook
folder. We can copy the folder but how can I get these messages back
into the newsgroup while maintaining the date-stamp? Does anyone know of
a tool or script that can do this? I can even change the file to a
thunderbird file if I needed to, but can I get this one file to be read
into the newsgroup?

Any suggestions or questions to help me solve this are welcome.
--
Gary D Lopez
Unix Systems Administrator