INN is Dead?

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 22 00:37:28 UTC 2006

Marc G Fournier <scrappy at hub.org> writes:

> Always a subject to wake up the masses ... but, I notice that the last
> 'release' was way back in '04 ... any "upcoming releases", other then
> what is in the snapshots directory? :(

Each time I go to release 2.4.3, a few issues crop up, I run out of time,
and then I don't get back to it for a while.  It's been fairly difficult
and frustrating, and I'm not sure when the cycle is going to end.

Certainly if other people have time and want to help, that would be great,
although I also don't have a lot of time to point out what has to be done
either.  :/