New INN 2.4.3 release candidate

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 20 17:44:51 UTC 2006

Okay, fourth time's a charm or something.

New INN release candidate at:

    <ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/inn/testing/>

I'm running it now on a test transit server.  Unless someone comes up with
a real showstopper (it mangles articles, it doesn't compile on major
platforms, it has gaping security vulnerabilities, that sort of thing),
it's going out tomorrow.  It's been too long already since the previous
release and this fixes a bunch of important bugs.  I'd rather do 2.4.4 in
a couple of weeks to fix major problems than put it off any longer.