PATCH: Diablo-style hashfeeds

"Miquel van Smoorenburg" list-inn-workers at news.cistron.nl
Sun Aug 5 09:43:38 UTC 2007

In article <2051F6174EAA450D9AB348075703AAF8 at Iulius>,
Julien ÉLIE  <julien at trigofacile.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I answer to a message dating back to June, 1st 2005:
>http://marc.info/?l=inn-workers&m=111766272407293
>
>I believe this feature would be great to add.
>
>I will review it next week (update it, if need be, for INN 2.5
>and test it).
>Just to make sure before I do that, is it the last version
>of the patch?  (No new one released since by Miquel van Smoorenburg?)

No nothing new yet .. but the development version of diablo now
has 2 versions of the hashing, old-style and new-style. If I can
make some time, I'll try to update the patch so that it can
work with both old-style and new-style hashing (new-style is better).

Mike.
Reply to the list or to "Miquel van Smoorenburg" <miquels at cistron.nl>