INN commit: trunk/control (perl-nocem.in)

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Aug 5 17:21:50 UTC 2007

> By the way, how is updated <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/inn/docs/>?
> (and also inn/docs-2.x/)
> Couldn't it be daily automatically updated according to what is in SVN?
> It is perhaps easier for people to review a HTML page than a POD one.

Yeah, the problem is that it's part of my personal web pages and is
generated from a checkout in my home directory, so it only updates when I
svn update and push a new copy of my personal web pages.

inn/docs-2.x won't update currently because the patches weren't pulled up
to the stable branch.  I've been tracking ones that need to be pulled up.

The long-term intention was to move most of the stuff under software/inn
into inn.eyrie.org, but I haven't had a chance to get started on that.
Anyway, in the meantime, I pushed an update, although I still need to add
the glue files and links for the new storage.conf documentation.