Snapshots for CURRENT

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 6 17:23:06 UTC 2007

> There hasn't been any CURRENT snapshots for INN since July, 17th 2007.
> http://news.eyrie.org/software/inn/snapshots/

One of the tests is failing reliably every night when the snapshot process
builds and runs tests, but it doesn't fail when I run it by hand in the
same checkout after the snapshot fails.

Failed Set                 Fail/Total (%) Skip Stat  Failing Tests
innd/chan                     1/15     7%    0    0  12

I'm guessing some sort of memory issue and need to try running the test
under valgrind to see what happened.  It started failing when I upgraded
gcc on the system that builds the snapshots.