INN commit: trunk (backends/actsync.c doc/pod/actsync.pod)

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Thu Aug 9 13:24:54 UTC 2007

En réponse à Russ Allbery :
>> +    /* prepare the w_string parameter for ctlinnd time out
>> +       (+3 for '-t ' and +1 for '\0') */
>> +    w_size = snprintf(w_string, 0, "%d", w_flag) + 4;
>> +    w_string = xmalloc(w_size);
>> +    snprintf(w_string, w_size, "-t %d", w_flag);
>
> In CURRENT, you can just use asprintf.

All right.  I have just changed actsync to use asprintf.

> (There are still a lot of
> instances of this construct around that need to be converted to use
> asprintf instead.)

I have changed /some/ of these instances.  The remaining instances
need some more work since addresses and length are sum or differences.

The one in innfeed/imap_connection.c (using length = 7 + 50 + 20)
was weird (there is no comment about why that sum).

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Rien n'est plus facile à apprendre que la géométrie
  pour peu qu'on en ait besoin. » (Sacha Guitry)