Buffindexed questions

Kirill Berezin kyb at online.ru
Tue Aug 14 12:43:51 UTC 2007

Hi Julien,

We used innd with this patch for two month, or so, but moved to ovdb,
because we have slow disks and expiration process took too much time. It
seems working, because I didn't find any signs of wrap over unexpected
positions.
This fix is rather simple, but I'm not sure whether it is valuable or
not. May be it is worth to leave this feature untouched and recommend
buffindexed method for small servers?

Best regards,
Kirill.