Cleanfeed

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Thu Dec 27 17:27:26 UTC 2007

Hi The Doctor,

>> > BTW, the perl filters are working.
>>
>> That is great news.  Do not hesitate to ask in case you have another problem.
>
> Mind you perl seems to override python.

Both of the filters are executed (innd_filter.pl and innd_filter.py; and the
same for nnrpd) if you have both Perl and Python.
I have not checked the order of execution but maybe the Perl script is launched
before the Python one.

>> It is said by Relax in the inn named « La gauloise amphore », at page 20.
>> (By the way, I would not have expected to write "inn" in this mailing-list
>> in lower-case letters!)
>
> JE le sais.

Well, perhaps some people here do not speak French :)

> Have you seen the new Lucky Luke movie?

I'm sorry I haven't seen _Go West: A Lucky Luke Adventure_.  I do not go
very often to the cine and I do not have time to watch the TV (except
sometimes for the American series Lost, 24, Prison Break, Heroes,
Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and How I Met Your Mother [very
diverting by the way this last one!].

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Si Dieu n'est pas marié, pourquoi parle-t-on de sa grande
  Clémence ? » (Raymond Devos)