news reader cannot see articles

Howard Yuen howard.yuen at tumbleweed.com
Sun Jan 28 02:36:35 UTC 2007

Ok...what can I do?  I have a thought about fixing this... but not sure
if this sounds stupid or even possible.  If I rebuild a new INND
instance on a different system and copy over the config files and all
the spool/articles, can I recreate the newserver with new index and
overview to get things up and running normally again?

Thx,
Howard