POD documentation

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Wed Jul 18 14:38:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

Just to let you know that I am currently converting to POD the existing storage.conf
documentation.  I shall update it meanwhile (especially with the information
discussed in news.software.nntp regarding the use of "!" and "@" which does not differ
from the usual uwildmat patterns).
I hope nobody is currently working on that.  Afterwards, I'll go on converting some
other ngroff files, so please tell me if you are already working on POD documentation.

By the way, I have two little questions:

* is there a preferred use between (for instance) "B<ctlinnd>" and "ctlinnd(8)" in
  the middle of a sentence?

* should it be written "if set to true" or "if set to C<true>"? (I see both of them in
  the current documentation -- and more generally, should C<> be more extensively used?)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Le rire est une chose sérieuse avec laquelle il ne faut pas plaisanter. » (Raymond Devos)