ftp.isc.org

Stegozor stegozor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:43:00 UTC 2007

On 6/13/07, The Doctor <doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> I cannoit seem to access ftp.isc.org from 204.209.81.0/24 ?
>
> Anything up?

Hi,

Firstly, let me say hello to the list. I subscribed recently and this is
my first message. I am just curious about this server soft about which I
heard so often and wanted to learn a little more about it.

As for the ftp site, it works quite fine from here. I can access the
server, cd, download files and so on.

Also, just for the record, there's a broken link on
http://www.isc.org/sw/inn/ : the link pointing to
http://www.visi.com/~barr/INN.html (Dave Barr's INN Page) returns a 404.

--
"Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was
Stalin. If you're in favor of free speech, then you're in favor of