inn 2.4.3 segfaults in certain incoming.conf situations

Marc Haber mh+inn-workers at zugschlus.de
Sat Jun 23 10:35:50 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 12:00:56PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> my inn 2.4.3 (installed packages from Debian etch) segfaults in some
> situations depending on the _order_ or entries in incoming conf.

I have more issues with my incoming.conf now. While inn generally
starts up fine, it frequently (but not always) crashes on "ctlinnd
reload incoming.conf". Sometimes, it logs "SERVER '}' unexpected line
236 in /etc/news/incoming.conf" before crashing, but it does not do
this always. Just restarting inn works fine.

I have put up my incoming.conf for download on
https://ivanova.notwork.de/~mh/stuff/incoming.conf and would
appreciate if no newsgroup lists and/or peer names would end up in a
public archive. I am going to remove this file soon.

Greetings
Marc