SV: Getting INN to recive the article.

Gert Koefoed Andersen gert at kofo.org
Thu Nov 1 08:42:29 UTC 2007

> > I wonder of the best setup in newsfeed and other configs
> for make INN
> > to getting INN to make take articles into other groups than
> the one I
> > got from my peers and ips.
>
> I'm sorry, but I have a lot of difficulty understanding your question.
>
> Are you trying to have an article appear in a group different
> from the one in its Newsgroups line?

Yes soem kind of that to make INN to get ad put articles into other groups
than the ones I getting by my peers and ips.
So INN by newsfeed like to recieve articles from my extra program for gating
articles by my gateway program fidogate into newsgroups like fido.test

In newsfeed tere is a line for ME wehre the comment for it say if this line
is working INN will take only peers articles into other groups as local
gropup and local working.
ME:!*/!local,!collabra-internal::
I have comment the line and ad a new line as this
ME:!*/collabra-internal::
To see if this will do it and have the this line for work with program
fidogate

# FIDOGATE gateway
Fidogate\
	:!*,kofo.*,fido.*\
	:Tf,Wnb,fidogate

As this shoudl be the command for the program to run.
But it is only to the groups I getting from my peer and isp there got new
articles, the other groups for fido.* is only gettng articles when I write
into them outside from by my news reader.

Gert Andersen
Gert at kofo.org