Proposing peer Network support and software support

Robert Joosten robert at ml.erje.net
Wed Oct 3 17:40:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

> Look as if port 119 operators are getting rare.

Yeah, most commercial ISP outsource news and .edu's stopped carrying
usenet. But at the same time, most 100+ rated sites at anthologeek (aka
frenix aka top1000.org) peer with eachother and it's hard getting in
between. Besides that: most admin's direct feed requests coming from
individuals that say they are developers to /dev/null. It seems usenet is
big business nowadays.

> Still the new policy is that I am ready to peer with anyone
> as long as all entries on a push-push basis is correct.
> So yes to the peer.

Okay I send you a mail separately with my detals, not to trash this list.

Kind regards,

Robert