INN commit: trunk (50 files)

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Tue Sep 18 19:50:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

> * Add a new "perl" top-level directory to host, to start with,
>  the module INN::Config.
> * Convert all Perl scripts to use that module.
> * Add a new --libperldir configure option to specify the
>  installation directory (by default @libdir@/perl).
> * Fix some declarations of variables for "perl -w" not to complain.
> * Remove "lint food" stuff.
> * Specify that innshellvars.pl is deprecated.
>
> Feel free to improve the first version of Config.pm and
> its documentation.  And do not hesitate to blame me in
> case I have broken something (I hope not!).

Despite my various tests, it is possible that I have missed something
so you are invited to test whether everything is OK :)

I hope I did the right thing in Config.pm to declare and properly
export the variables.  Feel free to tell me if it is not the case.

Other pending stuff to do (simpleftp without INN::Config, uustat,
less scripts fixed at configure time, etc.) will be done later
this week.
I tried to have an atomical commit for INN::Config (well, the atom
is closer to Xenon than Helium).

--
Julien ÉLIE

« On ne va jamais si loin que lorsque l'on ne sait pas où l'on va. »