INN 2.4.4 or 2.5?

William Kronert wkronert at sunstroke.sdsu.edu
Thu Apr 3 18:46:53 UTC 2008

At 09:38 AM 4/3/2008, Julien ÉLIE wrote:
>Hi,
>Do other people similarly think that releasing INN 2.4.4 is worthless and
>that we should focus our work on INN 2.5 right now and directly releasing
>INN 2.5 without a final 2.4 release?
>(well, when it is "ready"... and we have to decide what we mean with "ready")

If INN 2.4.4 does not require a lot of time or
effort to get it released I would get 2.4.4
released.  If INN 2.4.4 requires a lot of time
and effort I would not waste the time on it.  I
would concentrate on getting INN 2.5 stable and
released quickly.  Let the bells and whistles of
2.5 come out later as time permits.

Bill