INN 2.4.4 release

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sun Apr 13 10:13:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think INN 2.4.4 can be released from the Subversion revision 7772
if of course nobody here complains or wishes another thing.

The /corresponding/ snapshot is inn-STABLE-20080413.tar.gz in
<http://news.eyrie.org/software/inn/snapshots/>.  Note that only
the NEWS file differs because I have not committed it on time for
its inclusion in that snapshot.  It will be present in the
following snapshot.

If some people want to test it, feel free to.  I can provide
a testing feed for news.lists.filters for instance.  My news
server is news.trigofacile.com (port 1190, where there is innd 2.4.4).
You can post to fr.test with a news client (the other groups
are read-only).
Normally, it works fine (I have not had any problem for a week).

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Aut bibas aut abeas. »